[CMake] Handling tests

Piotr Jaroszyński p.jaroszynski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 20:05:24 EDT 2008

> I can't figure out how to add dependencies to tests defined with
> ADD_TEST() like:
> ADD_EXECUTABLE(foo_TEST foo_TEST.cc)
> ADD_TEST(foo_TEST /path/test_wrapper foo_TEST)
>
> Is it possible to somehow tell CMake that this test deps on the target foo_TEST?

ADD_EXECUTABLE was supposed to be with EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL as I don't
want to build the test cases if make test is not run.

It seems that the /path/test_wrapper doesn't change anything and
ADD_TEST(foo_TEST foo_TEST) still doesn't force the build of foo_TEST.

Another thing I noticed is that ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(test) breaks the test target.

--
Best Regards,
Piotr Jaroszyński