[CMake] CMAKE equivalent of qmake's MOC_DIR

David Boosalis dn31415 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 23:44:15 EDT 2008

The one complaint I have with building in another directory is when working with emacs.  I like to do my make inside of emacs, that way when there is a compile error message I can click on it from emacs and it takes me right to the offending line.  The only problem is that if I have to close all files after editing them as emacs gets confused if a file is open, and assumes the build is where the source file is, so it fails.

Emacs users hate doing extra steps such as closing files ( I hav eto do a extra  key stroke operation for each file that is open (to close file)  before recompiling from the build directory.