[CMake] Two differents packages in the same cmake project

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:40:34 EDT 2008

CMake does not support currently generating two package for the DEB
target. A notion of 'Groups' was recently added in CMake CVS and I
started investigating how to implement it for the DEB target but never
found the time to finish it up :(

HTH

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:53 AM, David <cmoidavid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My problem :
> I have a project composed from a client and a server.
> I would like to generate two differents packages (DEB in my case) with CPACK
> but I'm not sure if it's possible.
> When I try (for example with two differents projects name in CMakeList and
> two cpack configurations), I obtain only one package with all binaries and
> files.
> So, is it possible? and how?
>
> Thanks for your help!

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.