[CMake] issue 7215

Neil Girdhar mistersheik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:43:41 EDT 2008

Hi Cmake people

I'm having a problem with cmake.  I think it's issue
7215<http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=7215>.
I am running mac os X 1.04.  I used macports to install cmake and qt.  My
project used to compile, and then I upgraded both cmake and qt, and it no
longer compiles.  examining the preprocessed output of one of my source
files, I can see that it is giving me "error template with C linkage" errors
even though there is no surround 'extern "C"' and the source file is called
something.cc.  That seems to indicate that there's an implicit extern "C".

So, what is the work-around.  Should I wait for a new version of cmake to be
bundled into macports?  Can I define NO_IMPLICIT_EXTERN_C somewhere? Where?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Neil