[CMake] generic Symbian gcce-toolchain file

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon Jul 21 13:05:37 EDT 2008

On Monday 21 July 2008, Frans.Fuerst at elektrobit.com wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> I've adapted your Symbian.cmake - I've appended the most recent Cmake
> output to this post. The current corresponding toolchain/symbian.cmake
> files can be found here:
> https://garage.ran-dom.org/public/mixer-frans/brandneu/cmake-toolchain_file
>s/
>
> CMake tells something about a bug - but I think I can remember I solved
> that problem (regarding "implib") already some time ago (but I'm not
> sure)..

Putting a
set(WIN32 TRUE)
in the platform file should help. This is the code in cmTarget:

void cmTarget::SetMakefile(cmMakefile* mf)
{
  // Set our makefile.
  this->Makefile = mf;

  // set the cmake instance of the properties
  this->Properties.SetCMakeInstance(mf->GetCMakeInstance());

  // Check whether this is a DLL platform.
  this->DLLPlatform = (this->Makefile->IsOn("WIN32") ||
                       this->Makefile->IsOn("CYGWIN") ||
                       this->Makefile->IsOn("MINGW"));

So set WIN32 to true and see what happens. If it has bad side effects you
could also do
set(SYMBIAN TRUE)
in the platform file and add that one test in cmTarget.

Alex