[CMake] Problem with Xcode

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Jul 16 15:19:02 EDT 2008

Carminati Federico wrote:
> Bill,
>   Great! Then let's start with this

> the unix makefile work (!), but not the xcode. It just does nothing. So,
> any chance for this to be supported by cmake? best,

I have no plans/funding to add that support at the moment. Assuming that
Xcode can be made to compile fortran, it should not be that hard to add
support for it in CMake.  However, the support will be no better than
the support for fortran that is in Xcode.   If someone got this working,
I would of course accept a patch.  If you someone has a more dire need
of this, Kitware does have support contracts available.  (BTW, the Intel
fortran support in Visual Studio IDE was added because of a support
contract with Kitware.)

-Bill