[CMake] Problem with Xcode

Carminati Federico Federico.Carminati at cern.ch
Wed Jul 16 15:04:52 EDT 2008

Hello Mike,
    I have no idea, I could try. However if cmake does support fortran
and does support xcode, and if you cannot make a xcode project out of
a cmake set of files that otherwise support a unix makefile, there is
a contraddiction somewhere.... As a matter of fact, if I only include
fortran files the Unix makefile work, but not the xcode project. Can
anyone shed some light on this?

Federico Carminati
CERN-PH
1211 Geneva 23