[CMake] how to make OpenGTL rpm?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 15 15:25:00 EDT 2008

I'm trying to build an rpm of OpenGTL, with no success. I added
'set(CPACK_GENERATOR "TGZ;RPM")' and 'include(CPack)' to the
CMakeLists.txt, but when I try to build the RPM, it wants to write to
/usr (ah, shouldn't rpm building NOT need to install first?!), and if I
run it as root, it installs but yields an empty rpm.

Please help me figure out why it isn't working!

OpenGTL: http://opengtl.org/Download.html

--
Matthew
I don't see what C++ has to do with keeping people from shooting