[CMake] Problem with Xcode... solved?

Carminati Federico Federico.Carminati at cern.ch
Tue Jul 15 11:02:07 EDT 2008

Hello Bill,
    See below

Federico Carminati
CERN-PH
1211 Geneva 23
Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 76 74959
Fax: +41 22 76 79480
Mobile: +41 76 487 4843

On 15 Jul 2008, at 16:30, Bill Hoffman wrote:

> Carminati Federico wrote:
>> Hello Bill,
>>   thanks a lot for your answer. I have few more questions:
>> 1. I am running some custom commands in the makefile. Of course
>> Xcode does not have hte path. Should I quote them with the full
>> path or can I indicate a path to xcode via cmake?
> I am not sure what the question is, can you be more specific.

As part of my make process I am running a custom program that usually
is in my path in a non-standard directory. When I try building the
target with Xcode, the PATH variable is not affected by my shell
settings, and it default to the standard on my machine. This does not
include my special directory. So either I find a way to set the path
when executing xcode, or I specify the full path to my program.

>> 2. Can you point me to the instructions on how to install the cvs
>> cmake?
> http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Download.html#cvs

Done

>> 3. The first time I open the project with xcode I get the attached
>> question (Select the directory to use as the project root). Am I
>> missing something?
> This has also been fixed.

True, both problems are fixed. Thanks a lot.