[CMake] Visual Studio and Windows Mobile SDKs

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 03:54:56 EDT 2008

Hello,
Thank you for the review. I will not be able to apply the changes this month.
Right now other things are important for our project.
Maybe someone else has time to improve the files. I expect that our project
schedule will force us to support wince at the end of august. Some time before
that we will invest more time to get everything setup in a clean way.

kind regards
Andreas Pokorny