[CMake] a suggestion. [CMake 0007303]: CMake latest: Boost_LIBRARIES is not set

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jul 8 10:37:32 EDT 2008

On 08.07.08 18:29:27, Alexander Bubnov wrote:
> Hello!
> I do not want make an unnecessary bug report so I decided to write this email.
>
> I made an issue http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=7303.
> And I suppose an other issue should be originated to documentation.
> Because it is not clear that Boost_LIBRARIES is used in case of
> COMPONENTS.

You should open a new report for that. Personally I think the
documentation is pretty clear, though maybe not very verbose on that
particular part. It reads "Boost_LIBRARIES Link these to use the Boost
libraries that you specified", so obviously if you don't specify any
libraries you can expect the variable to be not set.

Andreas

--
You learn to write as if to someone else because NEXT YEAR YOU WILL BE
"SOMEONE ELSE."