[CMake] An example of DEFINE_SYMBOL please

Mehdi Rabah mehdi.rabah at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:59:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

I need to set multiple symbols in one of my target of my project. I can't
use add_definitions because I don't want to define those variable for all my
targets, so I tried custom properties.

set_target_properties( target PROPERTIES DEFINE_SYMBOL  VALUE1 VALUE2 )
doesn't work : the function doesn't expect this number of variables.

if I try :

set( var "VALUE1 VALUE2" ).
set_target_properties( target PROPERTIES DEFINE_SYMBOL  ${var} )

I get

c1xx : fatal error C1083: 'VALUE2': No such file or directory

I'm working with the microsoft compiler, and cmake 2.6.

Any thoughts ?

Regards,
--
Mehdi