[CMake] Cmake and XCode 3.0

Joachim de Vries jvr at ashampoo.com
Mon Jul 7 05:22:34 EDT 2008

CMake version 2.6-patch 0

Mac OSX 10.5
XCode 3.0

Windows XP SP2
Visual Studio 2005 Version 8.0

I create projectfiles for a lib and an exe for visual studio 2005 and xcode.
If I now try to debug the exe which is using the lib with xcode 3.0 and change some source from the lib, the debugger starts but doesn't link my lib again. (the linker says "File xxxx more recent than executable timestamp")
So I can't see my changes and have to rebuild the complete source again.
I searched the web about Xcode and CMake but I could'nt find a lot informations and nothing about a problem like this.
I add the CMakeLists.txt and a general cmake script (ash.cmake).
Perhaps anyone has an Idea what mistake I make.

MfG/Regards

Joachim de Vries
Anwendungsentwickler