[CMake] OSX Leopard- compiling for Tiger and later

Eric Torstenson e_torstenson at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 15:00:30 EDT 2008

> what happens if you just set the CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT variable to the
> 10.4u sdk? Is that enough?

Thanks to Sean's previous post, I set the following variables:
IF (APPLE)
	SET (CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES "i386")		#x86_64 ppc ppc64
	SET (CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT "/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk")
END (APPLE)

This results in the right version of the compiler being called. I haven't finished compiling it,
due to other dependencies, so we will see if that works once I get those ironed out.

There was a reference to a deployment variable, which might be what the article from sean's
post was requesting. However, I'm not sure if I'll need that once I get all the way to linking or
not.

eric