[CMake] CPack and Component Based Installers?

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Wed Jul 2 10:49:57 EDT 2008

Is the information on the wiki page <http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/
CMake:Component_Install_With_CPack> up to date? I tried adding the
necessary information into my own cmake files which didn't produce
the proper installer. I then tried downloading the example project.
The example project did not produce a component based installer.

  This was all on WinXP SP2 with VS2005 Pro, MSys/MinGW, CMake 2.6.0
Release and the latest Stable NSIS installer.

Is the functionality described in that wiki page in cmake cvs or was
this something that never got added?

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer