[CMake] cmake cvs breaks kde4 builds

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jan 27 12:13:02 EST 2008

On 27.01.08 14:50:13, Aleix wrote:
> I am compiling KDE with the cmake-cvs version.
>
> I had the same problem when I switched and, IIRC, I had to (nuke every
> builddir and) recompile whole KDE because of this -lgeneral thing, but
> this was back in the summer so I think it is not a new issue.

It is a new issue, I started to use cmake cvs only this year and I did
nuke my build and install dirs back then. I didn't do an upgrade since
then on cmake itself, just now on friday or thursday IIRC. I already
tried nuking the builddir, but as I said that doesn't help, its 100%
reproduceable and the -lgeneral is not the only issue.

Andreas

--
Try to have as good a life as you can under the circumstances.