[CMake] return and break commands

Josef Karthauser joe.karthauser at geomerics.com
Fri Jan 25 10:25:04 EST 2008

Ah ok.  I'm still using 2.4.7.  Are functions a new unreleased thing?
So from what you've just said I expect that RETURN in a macro in 2.4.7
will cause the current CMakeLists.txt file to end processing.  Is that
correct?

So, the next question, is how easy is to back port this to 2.4.7?  I've
got a really big need for it, but enough local patches that I can't go
forward to 2.nextone yet.

Joe