[CMake] CMake and OSX 10.5

Ted Berg tberg at vivox.com
Wed Jan 23 12:59:22 EST 2008

Am in the process of setting up a OSX 10.5 build box and I'm seeing a
couple of issues:

1. link command line is getting -F/System/Library/Frameworks added
automatically, which causes problems when I try to build against the
10.4u sdk.  This issue is present in the 2.4.7 and the
cmake-2.4.8.tar.gz release candidate.  This issue appears to be fixed in
cvs.

2. When I don't run into issue #1 and am building against the 10.4u SDK
I get the following linker error:

ld: library not found for -ldylib1.10.5.o
collet2: ld returned 1 exit status

This library exists in /Developer/SDKs/MacOSx10.5.sdk/usr/lib/ and in
/usr/lib.  There is no corresponding library for 10.4 that I have found.
  How do I disable the inclusion of this library in my link phase?  I am
building against the 10.4u sdk and this library is probably not going to
be available on most of my target computers.

Thank you

Ted