[CMake] Re: Custom build step

pepone.onrez pepone.onrez at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 16:18:43 EST 2008

I Create a small test to try replicate the problem and all works Fine at
first view and ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND is called as expected.

I now thinking that can be a problem in how i concatenate values in OUTPUT
of the command, i  go to change my script for clean and further inspect this
issue.

BTW i can buid my system with Cmake :)