[CMake] building library with different compilers

Kalkuhl at boehme-weihs.de Kalkuhl at boehme-weihs.de
Thu Jan 17 03:15:46 EST 2008

Hy!

I want to build a database library for different oracle versions from one source.
The pl/sql code should be compiled once by proC from Oracle 9 and by proC from Oracle 10.
Therefore I defined different targets and tried to define the proC compiler with target properties
but this doesn't work.
The question now is if it is possible to define target properties in the way I did?

Her is a code fragment of what I did:

ADD_LIBRARY(libora9i ...
ADD_LIBRARY(libora10g ...

FIND_PROGRAM(PROC9 proc PATHS d:/ora91/bin/ /oracle/product/)
FIND_PROGRAM(PROC10 proc PATHS /oracle/product/10.2/bin/proc d:/oracle/10g/)

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(libora9i PROPERTIES PROC_BIN ${PROC9})
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(libora10g PROPERTIES PROC_BIN ${PROC10})

ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
	PRE_BUILD
	SOURCE sn_fct.pc
	COMMAND ${PROC_BIN}