[CMake] My dammed problem with OSX and Qt

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Wed Jan 16 14:28:03 EST 2008

A Dimecres 16 Gener 2008, Benjamin Reed va escriure:
> On Jan 16, 2008 2:11 PM, Mike Jackson <imikejackson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I think that is your problem. If you plugin is ONLY linking against
> > bulmalib BUT aplinteligentesview is defined in bulmacont executable,
> > then the linking for the plugin will NOT be possible because the
> > plugin is looking for aplinteligentesview in the bulmalib but it is
> > really located in bulmacont executable. Make sense?
>
> Right.  Mac OS X is much stricter than most *NIXen about symbol
> reslution.  It is possible to work around it, but better (and more
> portable) to make sure all symbols exist at link time, between any of
> the things you're linking.

Mike,

I think that you rock it. And Benjamin you confirmed it. I suppose that if I
define the classes as extern will not solve the problem, no?

Well, we will rearrange some code to have a full cross platform.

Best regards and very thanks to all.

Leo