[CMake] My dammed problem with OSX and Qt

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Wed Jan 16 12:45:37 EST 2008

A Dimecres 16 Gener 2008, Brandon Van Every va escriure:
> On Jan 16, 2008 12:16 PM, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <leo at alaxarxa.net>
wrote:
> > without any problem. Howeber, when I try to compile the project in OSX, I
> > can compile the libs, one exec but it fails with the first plugin. I have
> > isolated the problem in this:
> >
> > Linking CXX shared library libpluginregistrodeiva.dylib
> > Undefined symbols:
> >
> > I don't have any special consideration with the OSX platform (CMake is
> > wonderfull, isn't it?) but it fails in this. It seems that the compiler,
> > when link the plugin try to find anything that doesn't find (in linux it
> > finds...)
>
> I wonder if this is the "Apple linker always prefers dynamic libs"
> problem.  Search the mailing list archives for that.

I have this:

add_library(${plugin} SHARED ${plugin_SRC} ${plugin_MOC_SRCS}
        ${plugin_UIS_H} ${plugin_SRCS} ${plugin_MOCS})

set_target_properties( ${plugin} PROPERTIES
  SOVERSION "${BULMAGES_VERSION_MAJOR}.${BULMAGES_VERSION_MINOR}"
  VERSION "${BULMAGES_VERSION}")

the plugin is shared ...

I don't know what are your reffering to search in the mailing list because I
have done some search without any interesting result.

Best regards,

Leo