[CMake] multiple command binaries

Kalkuhl at boehme-weihs.de Kalkuhl at boehme-weihs.de
Tue Jan 15 08:35:58 EST 2008

Hello!

I want to procompile some oracle pl/sql files with the proC compiler.
The problem is that I want to compile different targets for different oracle versions from the same sources.
The different proC compilers for the oracle versions resists in different directories.

I tried to define a target property and used it in a custom command but it doesn't work as aspected.

FIND_PROGRAM(PROC9 proc PATHS d:/ora91/bin/ /oracle/product/)
FIND_PROGRAM(PROC10 proc PATHS /oracle/product/10.2/bin/proc d:/oracle/10g/)

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(mylibora9i PROPERTIES PROC_BIN ${PROC9})
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(mylibora10g PROPERTIES PROC_BIN ${PROC10})

ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
	COMMAND ${PROC_BIN}
	....)

Any ideas how to solve this?