[CMake] Find*.cmake variable naming

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:10:07 EST 2008

On Jan 14, 2008, at 5:08 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> On Monday 14 January 2008, Mike Jackson wrote:
>> On Jan 14, 2008, at 4:03 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>>> The documentation for the modules coming with cmake is on the man
>>> page, with
>>> cmake cvs it is possible to also create documentation for modules in
>>> CMAKE_MODULE_PATH.
>>
>> Actually, no, that does not work on my CVS HEAD from this morning.
>>
>> ./cmake --help-module-list | mate
>> cmake version 2.5-20080114
>> Internal error: Modules list is empty.
>
> Fixed.
> (-help-modules and -help-module FindFoo were working).
> If you find more problems please let us know.
>
> Alex

Great, it works now. My script that builds Qt Assistant documentation
works completely now. Awesome.

As I perused the generated documentation there are some typos, and
some documentation that is just plain wrong. I'll post information on
those a bit later.

Thanks for the quick fix.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer