[CMake] Help:Using CMake with Eclipse

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:56:58 EST 2008

2008/1/13, Yang, Y. <Y.Yang at tue.nl>:
> Thanks. cmake can find qmake when use terminal.

Then as Alex suggested this should be an environment problem.

Could you launch Eclipse from the very same terminal
you succeed to run CMake from and retry ?

What is your platform?
Linux?
Windows?

What version of CMake and Eclipse do you use?

> So maybe the best way is using eclipse as an Editor.

I can assure you you may do more than that _CURRENTLY_.

--
Erk