[CMake] cmake 2.4.8 RC 10

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Wed Jan 9 17:25:23 EST 2008

On 2008-01-09 16:17-0500 Bill Hoffman wrote:

> Alan W. Irwin wrote:
>

>> Anyway, just in case anything fell between the cracks for your tests, I
>> just
>> now built RC 11 using the ./bootstrap script and tried a build of the svn
>> trunk version of PLplot using that resulting RC 11 version of CMake.
>> Everything was fine for the cmake build and the PLplot build, and ctest
>> for
>> PLplot was 100 per cent. These good results are for my particular (Debian
>> testing) platform.
>>

> Thanks, very much for testing this.  I am happy to hear it works.  I guess on
> the cygwin project they give out gold stars.  If we had gold stars for CMake,
> you would get one. :)

Thanks, Bill, for that nice comment.  Made my day and also made my wife's
day!

Of course, the real stars of this show are the CMake developers themselves,
but many CMake users like me are glad to help where we can with feedback
because CMake has proved so useful to us.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).