[CMake] Help with INSTALL and Qt4 packages

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:27:00 EST 2008

I have put together my program and would like to create an "install"
of the package. I have my installation working just fine on OS X but I
am a bit "wet behind the ears" when it comes to Windows XP. Basically
I built Qt4 as dynamic libraries and now I guess I need to copy all
those .dll and lib files into my /bin directory. I have this basic
code:

IF (NOT APPLE)
INSTALL(TARGETS ${QMXAVIEWER_EXE_NAME}
    LIBRARY DESTINATION lib
    ARCHIVE DESTINATION lib
    RUNTIME DESTINATION bin
    )
    # Copy the QT libraries into the
    IF (WIN32)
    SET (INSTALL_LIBS
        ${QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY_RELEASE} ${QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY_DEBUG}
        ${QT_QTGUI_LIBRARY_RELEASE} ${QT_QTGUI_LIBRARY_DEBUG}
        ${EXPAT_LIBRARY_RELEASE} ${EXPAT_LIBRARY_DEBUG}
        ${HDF5_LIBRARY_DEBUG} ${HDF5_LIBRARY_RELEASE}
        ${TIFF_LIBRARY_DEBUG} ${TIFF_LIBRARY_RELEASE}
        )

        INSTALL (FILES ${INSTALL_LIBS} DESTINATION bin)
    ENDIF(WIN32)
ENDIF (NOT APPLE)

but all I get are the .lib files and not the .dll files? Does someone
have a project that uses Qt4 and correctly copies all the library
files or could a nice soul out there get me going in the right
direction? I took a look at CMake CVS to see if anything was done
there but didn't see anything. I may start working my way through the
ParaView 3.2 sources and see what I can find there.

Thanks for any help
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson _at_ gee-mail dot com