[CMake] Running CMake on windows VM

Jesse Corrington jesse.corrington at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:42:31 EST 2008

Yes, the binary from kitware does work, but I have added to cmake, so I need
to use my own binary. Using my binary with the dll's that the kitware one
installed still didn't work. I'm not sure how to do a make install. To build
I generated the VS2005 project files and built the exes, but this doesn't
generate any installer. Thanks

Jesse