[CMake] Running CMake on windows VM

Jesse Corrington jesse.corrington at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:09:09 EST 2008

I am having a problem running CMake on a windows VM. The setup is windows
virtual server R2 on windows server 2003. Attempting to run cmake.exe from
the command line gives the error message "The system cannot execute the
specified program." Running from the windows GUI gives an error about the
application not being configured correctly. I built the cmake exe on a Win
XP SP2 machine with MSVC 2005. I have added some new source files to cmake,
but have not changed the build configurations at all. It has worked on all
the other machines, just not the VM. Any ideas?

Jesse