[CMake] CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:12:55 EST 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 12:31 PM, Gregory Anderson <gymjb at stu.ca> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 12:22 -0500, Brandon Van Every wrote:
> > On Jan 3, 2008 12:06 PM, Gregory Anderson <gymjb at stu.ca> wrote:
> > > I understand what you mean but fixing the path is a bit over my head.
> > > How do I fix the path?
> >
> > Why don't you just reinstall the compiler?
>
> I did a few times.

Try fooling with the GCC environment variables.
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Environment-Variables.html
I think occasionally I've had to set C_INCLUDE_PATH and LIBRARY_PATH,
but really, this stuff should already be set up for you "and just
work" if you're using some kind of standard GCC package.  Or did you
build GCC from scratch or something?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every