[CMake] Converting a VS Build to CMake/Problems with Post-Build steps, questions

Anteru Anteru at shelter13.net
Fri Feb 29 13:46:39 EST 2008

Brandon Van Every schrieb:
 > http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/ does have a searchbox at
 > the top.  It forwards to a Kitware webpage that performs broader
 > searches than just CMake.  I don't consider this to be entirely
 > desirable behavior, but it is often passable.  If it isn't, then I
 > suggest using Google Advanced Search directly on the URL
 > http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/ .  The latter is a trick
 > you can generally use for any mailing list archive, unless the archive
 > has been made invisible to non-subscribers.

This is rather interesting: Searching for "postfix execute" in the
Search Box leads to http://preview.tinyurl.com/25pqdw -- it does not
search the archives properly, at least it didn't find anything useful?
OTOH, searching via Google and restricting the site does turn up some
valid results: http://preview.tinyurl.com/yu5abe

Searching the archives with Yahoo also ends up with no results. That's
why I supposed there is some anti-search-engine stuff going on first.

The suggested workaround for the debug/release folder problem seems to
be setting the PREFIX to "../". This does solve the problem; is there
some better/cleaner solution for this? Otherwise I'll stick with it.

Leaves the other problem only, seems it has been discussed already
(http://preview.tinyurl.com/yw6vlc) without a definite answer whether it
is a bug or not.

Cheers,
   Anteru