[CMake] Problem of dependencies

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Feb 28 18:36:57 EST 2008

On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Guillaume Damiand wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have discovered cmake one week ago and I am very impressed by its
> powerful and facility of using.
>
> However, I have a problem concerning dependencies and I have not found
> any solutions in forums or documentations.
>

> I use 3 types of files .hh et .cc (as usual) and .icc for inline
> fonctions. I have two macros INCLUDE_INLINE and INCLUDE_NON_INLINE which
> allow, given a compilation option, to include an .icc file into a .hh or
> a .cc depending if we want to inline fonctions or not.

cmake already scans the source files for included files.
In your case the included .icc files are not found ?
You can check e.g. CMakeFiles/<target>.dir/depend.internal for that.
If that's the case I think you can adjust some regular expression variable so
that your include fioes are also recognized.

Alex