[CMake] Xcode project generator and Xcode 3.0 (Leopard)

Jens Hannemann j.hannemann at ieee.org
Thu Feb 28 15:21:34 EST 2008

Mike,

On Feb 28, 2008, at 2:41 PM, Mike Jackson wrote:

> ADD_EXECUTABLE(dining_philosophers
>   ${dining_philosophers_SRCS}
>   ${dining_philosophers_MOC_SRCS}
>   ${dining_philosophers_MOC_HDRS}
> )
>
> should solve the headers now showing up in the project.

Yep, that did the trick, although I had to separate out the moc from
the non-moc headers to suppress moc's complaint about no code being
generated. It is weird, however, that I don't have to do this on
KDevelop but do have to do this on XCode. Although the addition of the
headers does not hurt KDevelop, I think we should strive for
consistency here, if possible. What's the situation on Visual Studio?
I don't have access to that one, but if the backend generator for
KDevelop can figure this out automatically, the others should, too.

> Not sure about the other part..

The spurious rule is still there (again, only for the moc header).

Thanks for the quick reply,

Jens

--
Dr.-Ing. Jens Hannemann --- j.hannemann at ieee.org --- GPG Key Available
University of Kentucky -- Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering