[CMake] CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX and DESTDIR

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:10:46 EST 2008

I don't understand. If the "user" wants to have a destination other
than the default provided by CMake, why don't they just run ccmake/
cmakesetup and set the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to what they want?
  CMake generated project files/makefiles can only be used on the
system they were generated on so I am confused about your use case.
Could you please explain in some more detail your use case for this
and I bet we can find a solution for you.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer