[CMake] Ordering of libraries

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:16:38 EST 2008

Hi,

Is there a way to get one of your libraries to be included in your
project before default libraries? Tough to explain - I'm compiling
specifically for visual studio 2005. When CMake is done creating the
solution files, I can see the additional dependencies string looks
like this:

    $(NOINHERIT) kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib
shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib

after advapi32.lib, any libs I chose to link to are also listed, using
this command:

    target_link_libraries (myapp  foo boo too)

Is it possible to get some specific library I want BEFORE the first
default lib included (in the above example, before kernel32.lib)?

I normally wouldn't have to do this but ms has some bizarre bug where
I needed to ignore two default libraries (done) but include them
before all other system libraries...ok...

Thanks,
Mark