[CMake] Clearing the ADD_DEFINITIONS

Martin Lütken mlu at danware.dk
Mon Feb 18 08:49:40 EST 2008

Is there a way to clear this list ?
Intrying to convert pango til Cmake I need to change a define inside the same source library. So I guess I need to clear this internal list or at least remove the define in question before adding it again to avoid compiler warnings.

The problem with removing the explicit added define is that it's not a general solution and I really would like/need a general solution.

If I could just access the internal list I suppose I could run thru and remove all items .

-Martin L