[CMake] ctest scripts with svn

Jan Wurster Jan.Wurster at icido.de
Tue Feb 12 11:05:26 EST 2008

 Hi there,

 To answer myself .. the answer is not to use the 'older generation'
ctest script syntax as described e.g. on the wiki here
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Scripting_Of_CTest.

 Using the newer syntax as used in tutorial/step7 of cvs-cmake works
with svn, the old syntax just doesn't and should imho be considered
broken in that regard.

 For anybody that desperately tries to find information on this topic,
have a look at

http://cmake.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Tests/CTestTest3/test.cmake.in?rev=
1.11&root=CMake&view=auto

 This really served me well as a template.

 Best regards,
-.jan.-

PS: I think the wiki might deserve an update regarding the new ctest
scripting syntax maybe? Currently, I think it is misleading to say the
least. Just my .02 cent.