[CMake] Simple CMake sample

David Sveningsson ext at sidvind.com
Tue Feb 12 07:25:52 EST 2008

Hi, I have read the samples and parts of the documentation but I haven't
understood how to create a simple CMakeLists.txt for a directory
structure like this:

foo/
foo/build/
foo/include/
foo/include/component_x/
foo/include/component_y/
foo/src/
foo/src/component_x/
foo/src/component_y/
foo/vendor/bar/include
foo/vendor/bar/src

where foo is the project and bar is a library required by foo. Can
someone shed some light on this?
--

//*David Sveningsson [eXt]*

Freelance coder | Game Development Student
http://sidvind.com

Thou shalt make thy program's purpose and structure clear to thy fellow
man by using the One True Brace Style, even if thou likest it not, for
thy creativity is better used in solving problems than in creating
beautiful new impediments to understanding.