[CMake] Wee question about CMake developer etiquette

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon Feb 11 12:57:24 EST 2008

On Monday 11 February 2008, KHMan wrote:
> As it is, I have tried to look for a list of key developers, but
> since the project is identified more with the company, I was
> unable to find a list of key developers easily. I looked at the
> website and tarball, but didn't manage to get a clear answer.

The cmake developers are:
-core developers: Bill, Brad and Ken

-everybody with a @kitware.com email address
And some more contributors, AFAIK all of them are maintaining cmake based
buildsystems for their respective project, e.g. Alan Irwin, Andreas
Schneider, Eric Wing and myself.

Brandon is an active user (as you can see on this mailing list), but no cmake
developer or endorsed by the cmake developers or something like that.

Alex