[CMake] converting VS projects to CMake

Sylvain Benner benner at virtools.com
Mon Feb 11 05:56:06 EST 2008

Brandon Van Every a écrit :
>  CMake's Killer App would be a build conversion evaluator
> that gives hope to the project, and incrementally leads to a full
> translation.  That is the vision.  Do you want to help with that or do
> you want to leave me to figure it out?

If I had time to help, sure I would do it, but there is another problem.
My vision of CMake and how I understand it have been quite diverging
since it's like I started a new branch of CMake 1,5 years ago. I don't
know very well the new features, but if I can help a bit on the mailing
list I do it.
One of my bigger regret is to have reached the point of no return, so
much customizations, add-ons,  new commands that our CMake scripts and
version of CMake cannot fit the official version.

Since even my vision of CMake is not right, my vision for new features
of CMake cannot be right. I apologize for not telling this before.

--Sylvain