[CMake] Wee question about CMake developer etiquette

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Sun Feb 10 03:05:45 EST 2008

Hello Kein-Hong Man,

At 2/9/2008 10:27 PM, KHMan wrote:

>I have a small question to pose to you guys (ladies and gentlemen
>alike) on etiquette: Is it normal for a CMake developer to jump
>into another mailing list and generally act in an obnoxious manner
>and act aggressively or provocatively?

No, it's obviously not, this would be very regrettable. There is only
a handful of CMake *developers*, and all of them are at Kitware (i.e.
@kitware.com); they (and people in our company in general) would
absolutely *not* act in such way. If, as I suspect, somebody is
posing as a CMake developer and acting in an unprofessional manner,
then you should point out the problem (and culprit) to us.

Thank you