[CMake] How to delete cache files? Cross platform developing sharing linux folder to MS Windows using samba.

Niitsuma Hirotaka hirotaka.niitsuma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:30:51 EST 2008

Let us consider the case
/home/myname/src/CMakeLists.txt
in linux is shared to MS Windows via samba. Usually the path of this
file from MS Windows is changed to
\\fileservername\myname\src\CMakeLists.txt
Doing "cmake ." in linux generates some cache files: CMakeCache.txt and so on.
Because of these cache files, cmake from MS Windows for same path does
not work.
In oder to do cmke in MS Windows , we need

rm -Rf CMakeCache.txt CmakeFiles

Then, cmake in MS Windows works. But I think this is messy procedure.
Are there more simple options of "make clean" in cmake?