[CMake] Multiple toolchains in one CMakeList?

John Spray john.c.spray at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:50:37 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm attempting to use cmake to compile a project which requires code
for a foreign architecture to be embedded in a library compiled for
the host architecture.  I can compile for the foreign archtecture by
setting CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH to the directory containing the
toolchain, but in this case that toolchain is used for everything in
the CMakeList file, including things that I want compiled for the host
arch.

Is it possible to build certain objects for one architecture and
certain objects for another?

I may be asking the same thing as this previous post, but I'm not
sure: http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/2007-December/018710.html

Regards,
John