[CMake] ADD_LIBRARY Issue

Malhotra, Anupam Anupam.Malhotra at Safenet-inc.com
Mon Feb 4 02:48:47 EST 2008

Hi

I have a project in which I am creating a static library using cmake.
The source files to be used for the library are spread over two
subfolders. I have a main folder say TLV and within TLV I have two
subfolders EXT and STD. The C source files are present in both STD and
EXT. Now in CMakeLists.txt file present in TLV folder, the following
ADD_LIBRARY command is given:

ADD_LIBRARY(vtlv "EXT\\ext1.c" "EXT\\ext2.c" "STD\\std1.c"
"STD\\std2.c")

But this gives an error saying invalid escape sequence \v. Can someone
please tell me how we can create this library using source files in two
different subfolders?

Thanks and Regards

Anupam Malhotra

or disclosing it.