[CMake] [Help] Build Qt Plugin with CMake

Yang, Y. Y.Yang at tue.nl
Sun Feb 3 14:18:12 EST 2008

Hi All,

when I try to build a plugin with my qt application on windows, I found that the dll build successfully, but when I launch my application it failed with a message that myplugin.dll is not a valid Qt plugin.

The following file is my CMakeLists.txt. Is there anything wrong?
project(myplugin)

set(myplugin_SRCS
    myplugin.cpp
)

set(myplugin_MOC_HDRS
    myplugin.h
	)

include_directories(${QT_INCLUDES} ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR} ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../core)

add_definitions(${QT_DEFINITIONS})
add_definitions(-DQT_PLUGIN)
add_definitions(-DQT_SHARED)
add_definitions(-DQT_NO_DEBUG)

qt4_wrap_cpp(myplugin_MOC_SRCS ${myplugin_MOC_HDRS})
add_library(myplugin SHARED ${myplugin_SRCS} ${myplugin_MOC_SRCS})
target_link_libraries(myplugin   ${QT_LIBRARIES} ${QT_QTXML_LIBRARY} mycore)