[CMake] CMake and eclipse

Giualian Sander giualians at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:52:35 EST 2008

Hi gents,

I'm new to cmake, and I've found a project called CMakeBuilder (
www.cmakebuilder.com) across the internet.

I'm a C++/Autohell developer from years (let's says decades !) And I found
interesting the visual approach of this tool, especially for understanding
CMake structure and syntax.

Even if it's beta right now, I think it brings some "easy to
learn"-capability to CMake

Do anyone of you know about the upcoming features as described on
eclipseplugincentral.com ?

I'm currently in charge of a "from scratch" project, working with a lot of
eclipse/C++ developers, and I'm not willing to maintain a AutoHell
configuration on such a scale.

Thought I'm conviced that CMake is the right choice for me, is such a plugin
a good choice for me ?

Thanks for your advices....

BRgds

Giualian Sander