[CMake] Custom NSIS script

Yevgen Muntyan ymuntyan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 15:45:40 EST 2008

Hello and Merry Christmas,

I've got a question: how to use my custom NSIS script with
CMake+CPack? Namely, I want the 'make package' which you
get after using INCLUDE(CPack) to install files and then use
myownscript.nsi to actually invoke makensis. I can do that
by doing something like

make install DESTDIR=somewhere
makensis myownscript.nsi

but I want it to work on windows with nmake and visual studio
too. So, is there some CPACK_NSIS_SCRIPT variable I can
use, or if not then is there a way to do install inside a
CUSTOM_COMMAND or CUSTOM_TARGET?

I need this all to use registerExtension.nsh from
http://nsis.sourceforge.net/File_Association , so perhaps
there is a way to do that using whole custom NSIS script?

Thanks!
Yevgen