[CMake] Coverage Woes

Blezek, Daniel J. Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Mon Dec 22 10:56:09 EST 2008

Hi Bill,

1) I can't remember why we used that particular cmake.  trying with the
latest CVS...

Ah, this seems to have fixed it.  Now I have a CDash problem that the
files are not showing up, even though the ctest-produced XML code looks
fine.  The coverage information is good, but no file is being shown when
I click on the link.

2) ctest -D Experimental -T Coverage -VV

Thanks,
-dan