[CMake] target to copy include files?

Brad Aisa Brad.Aisa at Colorado.EDU
Fri Dec 19 19:09:55 EST 2008

I would like to create a target that will copy (or link) a big whack of
include files defined in my project to a local /include folder. (They
start life in a bunch of subfolders, and some of them are generated
programmatically during the build.) Note that we already have an
install-time process, what I want is to copy (or freshen, or link) all
these include files automatically, as the last step in the build. I have
the files in lists, ex. ta_HEADS css_HEADS etc. Thanks!