[CMake] Multiple CMakeLists.txt in the same directory

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Dec 18 12:03:33 EST 2008

Well, if you want to organize things that way, you could have one
CMakeLists.txt file and then Project1.cmake, Project2.cmake ....
and then:

CMakeLists.txt:
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)
project(AllProjects)
include(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/Project1.cmake)
include(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/Project2.cmake)